ron beck designs offers wholesale pricing on artificial aquarium plants, reptile terrarium plants and succulents. All the plant designs are hand designed and offer a unique, realistic looking plant for your pets habitat.
You, the re-seller, receive a 35% discount, per item, based on the retail price which is set by the designer.
Minimum wholesale order is $100.00 (before discount).
Choosing which designs to purchase:
- You can choose your designs directly from the shop by emailing me the design name (s) and their product ID #’s. I will email you an invoice (via PayPal) for the total amount due (products and shipping). All wholesale purchases must be paid in full before shipping.
- You can choose your designs as a custom order. To see what plant types and styles are available, please visit the design gallery links listed below. Email me the design name (s) and their product ID #’s that you are interested in and I will then let you know if the product is currently in-stock along with the price. Once all the designs are requested, I will then calculate the costs and email a order proposal to the re-seller. Once the re-seller reviews the order proposal and emails back an “o.k. proceed with the order”, I will then begin the designing. All wholesale custom order requests require a 50 % deposit (based on total purchase price + shipping) before any designing will begin. All wholesale purchases must be paid in full before shipping. Some styles are not available on the “clip / hook” nor are some styles that are considered “seasonal”. Any changes to the said requests will be addressed via email.
Please email any specific requests for types not shown.
- You (the retailer) will receive a 50% discount on the total amount of the shipping cost.
- Shipping rate is within the United States only, based on the current USPS Retail Ground rate.
- Calculated rate based on the destination zip code / total weight.
The design process / shipping time can take several days or more once everything is agreed upon, so please be patient. I will keep you posted on the progress of your order and or any other unforeseen situations that may arise.
The web site is updated every time there are new designs / styles available. I also have a database of all my past & present customers that receive a “new designs” email as well. Once you have purchased from me, I will also list your business name / location and logo on the blog with a link to your web site. This service is free as long as you are a current retailer of my designs.
You will be invoiced via PayPal of the total cost & shipping of your order. You are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from ron beck designs, they are just an e-billing service we use.
All sales are final.
I use non toxic products on all my designs and when ever possible try to always first re-purpose / re-use recyclable products ( plastics: empty register tape rolls, empty ribbon spools, lids etc. ). Leaves are always “dip tested” in water that’s 80* to check for color bleeding before design begins. I’m constantly pursuing other design choices and products; quality and value are a must always. If it’s unnatural looking and or unappealing, then it shouldn’t go in the tank. I buy from a variety of suppliers both locally and online. Since supply and demand are always a constant, when one is out of stock I will then pursue additional suppliers. Unfortunately, there are times when I can only get one style from only one supplier; from time to time I’m forced to wait. Since each design is done by hand, no one design is exactly like another. For example, if you ordered 6 pieces of one particular style#, not all the leaves would point in the same direction. The overall quantity of product design duplication would be the same though.
The design process / shipping time can take several days or more, so please be patient.
I will keep you posted on progress and or any other unforeseen situations that may arise.
The shop categories and blog are updated every time there are new designs available. Questions | Contact via email.
wholesale pricing program | ron beck designs