A recent custom piece: plastic aquarium plants high reeds, for a fish keeper in Colorado. There are three separate plant designs, from 17 to 21 inches in height.
aquarium plants | reptile plants and succulents | home decor.
It’s important to me that you have other options to purchase the artificial aquarium plants, reptile habitat plants and home decor items I’ve designed and that’s why, custom orders are always welcome and there isn’t any additional charge for one!
See something you like but the size isn’t what you need, not a problem. In most cases I can easily design styles that are better suited to fit your personal tank situation. Note some plants stems are pre-cut in length by the manufacture which sometimes limits the height desired.
To view many of the plant styles I’ve designed, visit the design portfolios (links at top of page under ‘design portfolios’) : artificial aquarium plants | reptile and snake habitat plants | home decor.
To place a custom order, email us your plant choices & needs as follows:
The email should include the following information:
- whether a freshwater aquarium, a reptile environment or a snake habitat.
- the style (name) and product # or SKU.
- quantity of each design and the preferred height.
- a contact name, complete shipping address and your *email address.
- include any other “special requests” and or questions.
If there are styles you’ve selected that are currently not in stock, you will be notified via email, shortly after your original request. Note some plant styles have restrictions by manufacture; i.e. stem length, bend-ability; will notify you if that’s the case. Custom orders do take a few extra days to create and design. This service is available at no additional cost; all other costs and shipping rates apply.
The completed custom order pieces will resemble the examples (s) you chose but will differ slightly in their design; IE a stem turning upward or down ward, number of total stems. Each plant design is a one of a kind.
Shipping Rates and Terms listed below trunk image.
Custom order add on | reptile and snake habitat plants and home decor only:
One of the design elements that you don’t often see in the pictures, is the plants trunk. Many of the silk reptile plant and snake habitat plant designs that I make feature a hand made, hand crafted, fir bark trunk. The fir bark pieces are made from a renewable natural source and are safe for all reptiles. Each trunk takes about one hour to make and is available as an add on to the plants design for $5.99 per trunk.
The trunk adds another unique and realistic piece to my original designs.
If there are design restrictions to your request, you will be notified via email.
- Rate based on your location, total wight of designs, packaged. Plant designs will ship USPS Retail Ground (within the continental United States). Spend $40 or more (total of items in your order) and the shipping rate is free (within the continental United States).
- We will email you tracking information once your item (s) are about to ship.
- We do not ship any items on Saturday or Sunday.
- Our e-business days are Monday thru Friday. If you make a purchase on a weekend (Saturday or Sunday), you will receive an order conformation email that following Monday. We observe all USPS holidays.
- International orders, customs and import duties are applied once the shipment reaches its destination; these charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and will vary from country to country; contact your local customs office for further details.
- If you reside in the Wilkes Barre, Kingston or Scranton PA areas, we can arrange for a local pickup via email. Local pickup ships free!
- We will ship internationally; email us for a rate quote before purchasing and include the design (s) you are interested in. We will invoice you, via your email address, separately through PayPal (which can process transactions for all major cards).
You will receive, via email, a final invoice (via PayPal) of all items ordered/total amount due, including price and shipping costs before the special order design request is begun. If you do not have a PayPal account, I can invoice you via email with other payment options. Once you agree on the emailed special order & invoiced total amount due, you are responsible for payment in-full of that order. Your payment in-full signifies that you agree with all items/amounts invoiced. Payment preferred via PayPal; invoice emailed with PayPal payment link. Personal checks are accepted and take about 5-7 business days to clear. Once check clears and/or PayPal payment is received/posted, the custom order will then be started. An additional $40 service charge for any returned checks applies. All sales are final.
- Once the custom order is paid in full, the designing will begin and cannot be changed in any way.
We close December 20nd and re-open January the 5th, in observation of the holidays.
Any questions, please email them to me and thanks for your interest…. ron
follow ron beck designs:
Your email address is kept private and will not be shared and or sold. Virus free and no spam.