It’s important to me that you have other options to purchase the artificial aquarium plants, reptile habitat plants and home decor items I’ve designed.
Custom orders are always welcome and there isn’t any additional charge for one!
See something you like but the size isn’t what you need, not a problem. In most cases I can easily design styles that are better suited to fit your personal tank situation. Note some plants stems are pre-cut in length by the manufacture which sometimes limits the height desired.
To view many of the plant styles I’ve designed, visit the design portfolios (links at top of page under ‘design portfolios’)
To place a custom order, email your plant choices & needs as follows:
The email should include the following information:
- whether a freshwater aquarium, a reptile terrarium environment or a snake habitat.
- the style (name) and product # or SKU.
- quantity of each design and the preferred height.
- a contact name, complete shipping address and your *email address.
- include any other “special requests” and or questions.
If there are styles you’ve selected that are currently not in stock, you will be notified via email, shortly after your original request. Note some plant styles have restrictions by manufacture; i.e. stem length, bend-ability; will notify you if that’s the case. Custom orders do take a few extra days to create and design. This service is available at no additional cost; all other costs and shipping rates apply.
The completed custom order pieces will resemble the examples (s) you chose but will differ slightly in their design; IE a stem turning upward or down ward, number of total stems. Each plant design is a one of a kind.
Shipping Rates and Terms listed below.
CUSTOM ORDER ADD-ON | fir bark trunk
reptile and snake habitat plants and home decor only:
One of the design elements that you don’t often see in the pictures, is the plants trunk. Many of the silk reptile plant and snake habitat plant designs that I make feature a hand made, hand crafted, fir bark trunk.
The fir bark pieces are made from a renewable natural source and are safe for all reptiles. Each trunk takes about one hour to make and is available as an add on to the plants design for $2.99 per trunk.
The trunk adds another unique and realistic piece to my original designs.
Trunk height will vary by plant type / design. If there are design restrictions to your request, you will be notified via email.
- Rate based on your location, total wight of designs packaged.
- Plant designs will ship USPS Retail Ground (within the continental United States).
- We will email you tracking information once your item (s) are shipped.
- We do not ship any items on Saturday or Sunday.
- Our e-business days are Monday thru Friday. If you make a purchase on a weekend (Saturday or Sunday), you will receive an order conformation email that following Monday. We observe all USPS holidays.
- International orders, customs and import duties are applied once the shipment reaches its destination; these charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and will vary from country to country; contact your local customs office for further details.
- If you reside in the Wilkes Barre, Kingston or Scranton PA areas, we can arrange for a local pickup via email. Local pickup ships & delivers for free!
USPS SHIPPING OPTIONS
First-Class Mail® | Mail in 1-3 Business Days. Affordable mail service for large envelopes and small packages weighing up to 15.99 ounces with delivery in 3 business days or less.
USPS Retail Ground™ (formerly Standard Post) | Standard Shipping in 2-8 Business Days. Reliable and economical ground shipping for less-than-urgent deliveries and oversized packages.
Priority Mail® | Shipping in 1-3 Business Days. Get more for your money with shipping in 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package starts and where it’s being sent.
- We will ship internationally; email us for a rate quote before purchasing and include the design (s) you are interested in. We will invoice you, via your email address, separately through PayPal (which can process transactions for all major cards). No PayPal account required.
Custom Order Terms:
Once you agree on the emailed custom order & invoiced total amount due, you are responsible for payment in-full of that order. You will receive, via email, a final invoice (via PayPal) of all items ordered/total amount due, including price and shipping costs before the custom order design request is begun. You do not have to have a PayPal account as PayPal processes all our payments (visa, mc and amx). Your payment in-full signifies that you agree with all items/amounts invoiced. Payment preferred via PayPal; invoice emailed with PayPal payment link. Personal checks are accepted and take about 5-7 business days to clear. Once check clears and/or PayPal payment is received/posted, the custom order will then be started. An additional $40 service charge for any returned checks applies. All sales are final.
- Some plant styles have design restrictions by manufacture; i.e. stem length, bend-ability; will notify you if that’s the case. Custom orders do take a few extra days to create and design. This service is available at no additional cost; all other costs and shipping rates apply.
- Once the custom order is paid in full, the designing will begin and cannot be changed in any way.
- The completed custom order pieces will resemble the examples (s) you chose but will differ slightly in their design; IE a stem turning upward or down ward, number of total stems. Each plant design is a one of a kind.
- We close December 20nd and re-open January the 5th, in observation of the holidays.
Any questions, please email them to me and thanks for your interest…. ron