Hello. See something you like but the size isn’t what you need, not a problem. In most cases I can easily design styles that are better suited to fit your personal tank situation. Note some plants stems are pre-cut in length by the manufacture which sometimes limits the option for the height desired.
To view many of the plant styles I’ve designed, visit the design portfolios (links at top of page under ‘design portfolios’)
To place a custom order, email your plant choices & needs as follows:
The following information would be helpful; include in your email :
- whether a freshwater aquarium, a reptile terrarium environment or a snake habitat.
- the style (name) and product # or SKU.
- quantity of each design and the preferred height(s).
- a contact name & shipping address.
- include any other “special requests” and or questions.
If there are styles you’ve selected that are currently not in stock, you will be notified via email, shortly after your original request. Note some plant styles have restrictions by manufacture; i.e. stem length, bend-ability; will notify you if that’s the case. Custom orders do take a few extra days to create and design. This service is available at no additional cost; all other costs and shipping rates apply.
The completed custom order pieces will resemble the examples (s) you chose but will differ slightly in their design; IE a stem turning upward or down ward, number of total stems. Each plant design is a one of a kind.
Shipping Rates and Terms listed below.
Custom Order Terms:
Once you have agreed to / the custom order & invoiced total amount due, you are responsible for payment in-full of that order.
I dislike having to be so curt, right off the cuff. Over the years I have had several different custom orders that that turned unpleasant, once the entire order had been planed, agreed upon / finalized and it was time for payment. To go through the entire process only to find that all the hours and days spent were for “nothing”. I am more than happy to invest my time and creativity, spending what ever time is needed to plan, discuss and finalize a Custom Order. To have someone agree and then a month later say “I’ve changed my mind”…
You will receive, via email, a final invoice (via PayPal) of all items ordered/total amount due, including price and shipping costs before the custom order design request is begun. You do not have to have a PayPal account as PayPal processes all our payments (visa, mc and amx). Your payment in-full signifies that you are in agreement with all items / cost amounts invoiced. Payment preferred via PayPal; invoice emailed with PayPal payment link. Personal checks are accepted and take about 5-7 business days to clear. Once check clears and/or PayPal payment is received/posted, the custom order will then be started. An additional $40 service charge for any returned checks applies. All sales are final.
- Some plant styles have design restrictions by manufacture; i.e. stem length, bend-ability; will notify you if that’s the case. Custom orders do take a few extra days to create and design. This service is available at no additional cost; all other costs and shipping rates apply.
- Once the custom order is paid in full, the designing will begin and cannot be changed in any way.
- The completed custom order pieces will resemble the examples (s) you chose but will differ slightly in their design; IE a stem turning upward or down ward, number of total stems. Each plant design is a one of a kind.
- Slight color variances, within the design, are possible depending on your lighting type.
- E-commerce | Custom Orders are unavailable from December 20nd thru January the 5th, in observation of the holidays.
- Shipping rate / charges apply. Not part of site-wide shipping promotion. More shipping details below.
Any questions, please email them to me and thanks for your interest…. ron
CUSTOM ORDER ADD-ON | fir bark trunk
reptile and snake habitat plants and home decor only:
One of the design elements that you don’t often see in the pictures, is the plants trunk. Many of the silk reptile plant and snake habitat plant designs that I make feature a hand made, hand crafted, fir bark trunk.
The fir bark pieces are made from a renewable natural source and are safe for all reptiles. Each trunk takes about one hour to make and is available as an add on to the plants design for $2.99 per trunk.
The trunk adds another unique and realistic piece to my original designs.
Trunk height will vary by plant type / design. If there are design restrictions to your request, you will be notified via email.
- Rate based on your location, total wight of designs packaged.
- Plant designs will ship USPS Retail Ground (within the continental United States).
- We will email you tracking information once your item (s) are shipped.
- We do not ship any items on Saturday or Sunday.
- Our e-business days are Monday thru Friday. If you make a purchase on a weekend (Saturday or Sunday), you will receive an order conformation email that following Monday. We observe all USPS holidays.
- International orders, customs and import duties are applied once the shipment reaches its destination; these charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and will vary from country to country; contact your local customs office for further details.
- If you reside in the Wilkes Barre, Kingston or Scranton PA areas, we can arrange for a local pickup via email. Local pickup ships & delivers for free!
USPS SHIPPING OPTIONS
First-Class Mail® | Mail in 1-3 Business Days. Affordable mail service for large envelopes and small packages weighing up to 15.99 ounces with delivery in 3 business days or less.
USPS Retail Ground™ (formerly Standard Post) | Standard Shipping in 2-8 Business Days. Reliable and economical ground shipping for less-than-urgent deliveries and oversized packages.
Priority Mail® | Shipping in 1-3 Business Days. Get more for your money with shipping in 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package starts and where it’s being sent.
- We will ship internationally; email us for a rate quote before purchasing and include the design (s) you are interested in. We will invoice you, via your email address, separately through PayPal (which can process transactions for all major cards). No PayPal account required.